Completing a post graduation program is not a cup of tea in that you have to suffer and sacrifice more than you did in college. In addition, life gets so hectic that a sense of being gets lost in the isle of libraries and dorms, etc. In short, the daily affairs of a typical day at university wear you out both mentally and physically.
As a general rule, our circumstances reflect naturally on our work. Being a student, we have to constantly give our best to remain on the list of toppers. The hectic schedules, busy routines and peer pressure sometimes get on your nerves making you go completely crazy. Likewise, the search for a job opportunity also consumes your energy on daily basis. But does it have to be that tough when we have the coolest apps available to help us out with our daily tasks? I do not think so.
Now think of life with these smart apps! No more haste for lectures. No more shuttling between places. No more struggle for jobs. With apps, things become easier and life gets in order. You can avail all these comforts of life with the blessings of these 10 resourceful apps.
|Useful Apps for Students: Stockvault|
1. LinkedIn: When we think of networks, one name pops up in our mind: LinkedIn. Being a potential talent in an industry, it is important to build connections for future. A LinkedIn profile can expose you to professional groups and industry experts who will give you some valuable tips and feedback about your area of field. Besides, you can avail some promising internship in a reputable organization that can benefit you in the long run.
2. Monster: This is yet another app for aspiring graduates. Monster is a must for online job seekers and the next big thing after Indeed.com. Monster is a bank with a huge deposit of more than one million job postings and it hosts over 63 millions job seekers. This means you have more chances of networking with serious professionals and employers who may find you for a perfect job.
3. Everest: Everest is one app that can make your wildest dreams come alive. Whether you want to be a rock singer or want to have live experience of NASA shuttle flight, it can make your every dream possible. It does it by breaking down your dream into smaller objectives. You can even share your dreams with others or follow others. So you are just a few steps away from achieving your ambitions. Just buy this app today to make your dream come true.
4. Memrise: Memrise is an educational app that integrates mnemonics and spaced effect to facilitate the learning process. It is based on crowdsourcing technique and invites contributors to enrich standards of education. It offers visual mediums to teach languages, art and other skills. Memrise is available for free on both iPhone and iPad.
5. Dropbox: Are you fed up of carrying your flash drive wherever you go? Just chuck it away as Dropbox will be your next companion. Dropbox provides a virtual space where you can put all your educational resources without losing them. Dropbox gives access to your valuable resources anywhere you require it.
6. Pocket: Earlier known as “Read It Later”, Pocket is your online tool to save all your favorite items. It enables you to save anything directly from your browsers and social sites that you can read offline. The application has a built-in system that syncs the latest information with all your devices. Pocket has a phenomenal following with over 9 million users and has been in the list of top applications since its inception in the industry.
7. Pages: ‘Pages’ is a word processor and graphic tool by Apple Inc. The app offers templates for outlining, resume writing and creating reports. The template features placeholders where users can insert text and images. It also provides graphic tools for users to adjust settings of a photo, such as its opacity and brightness. ‘Pages’ is ideal for students who need a tool for carrying out all their academic tasks while on the go.
8. BenchPrep: BenchPrep is an online test preparation tool for students. It integrates exam modules to prepare students for universal entry tests that include: SAT, GRE, GMAT and MCAT. The app offers interactive courses that students can personalize to match their needs. Over 400,000 students love this tool for its productive resources.
9. Google Drive: Google Drive is a cloud-based storage system that provides a centralized space for students to store all their working materials. This app offers students mobility and ease of access for their urgent documents. So if you are an employed graduate, you can do your job while still remain connected to all your educational resources. The app provides a 5GB free space to students where you can save all your data to access them later.
10. Venmo: Is cash flow your constant issue in financing your education? Worry no more as this app will be permanent solution of your cash management. This app enables you to transfer money without any banking formalities. Additionally, you will send and receive cash with no service cost. Venmo offers the safest way to do money transactions whether it is about paying your course fee or buying a new smartphone.
Charlie Jonathan is an education consultant at Assignment Villa – a leading assignment writing services in the UK. He also writes for different online blogs and magazine.