Somebody once told me -let me clear the air, it wasn’t a
random guy I met in the subway but a very experienced co-worker - that the
employees of the company are its bloodstream. Sure they are! You need to
maintain the right level of blood to make all your body parts function well.
Pressure a notch up or low, and hey you’ll lose it all. So a company needs to
be very careful how they handle their bloodstream to continue to function
Why do We Need HR Business Partners to Maintain our Bloodstream?
What do They Do For the Organizations?
Do They Actually Bring in a Competitive Edge?
What are Their Major Job Specifications?
- Work directly with line managers and their teams in implementing the HR policies to enhance performance achievement
- Implement agreed priorities and HR initiatives, ensuring that initiatives are implemented effectively
- Ensure staff are recognized based on performance
- Implement reward plans for the business and support the annual pay review process. Ensure grievances are handled in accordance with the group policies
- Ensure headcount and succession planning of the business is in place
- Line management is aware of the values and qualities a potential candidate should have
- Support business leaders in developing solutions to solve capability gaps using internal/ external levers
What Sort of Education and Certification do They Require?
Guest Post Contributed by: Richard Sandlar of onlineedublog.com